Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Devices
If you’ll only be using broadband for the odd trip or when out and about and want the comfort of knowing you have enough data – topping up with Pay As You Go will suit you.
- No contract
- Pay as you use – ideal for light or heavy users who want to control spend.
Huawei Mobile Broadband Wi-Fi device E5220
- Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connect up to 10 devices at any one time
- Perfect for iPad, tablet, laptop or any wifi enabled device
What Pay As You Go data bundles can you choose?
Our great value Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Plans have options for light and heavy data users.
||3 GB over 90days
*Please note as of the 9th April 2015, the Data Allowance for Heavy 30day bundle will change to 7.5GB for €15
What do you need to do?
- You must register your Pay As You Go data mobile number with My Tesco Mobile here. This will allow you to Top-Up, purchase a Mobile Broadband Data bundle, view your balance.
- Top up your PAYG mobile broadband account at My Tesco Mobile or click here to find out how. You will need a top-up balance to purchase a data bundle. Without a data bundle on PAYG you will not be able to use mobile broadband.
- When in My Tesco Mobile, select from our range of great value Data Bundles which will give you allowance and usage limits. You decide whether you are a Light or Heavy user.